PHOENIXatomosGROUP
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Rumors & Facts)

3 verfasser

Nach unten

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Rumors & Facts) Empty Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Rumors & Facts)

Beitrag  Jayne Cobb Mi März 21, 2012 4:09 pm

Turtles from outa Space

Geänderte Orgin? Und dann auch noch Space-Turtles? Was soll'n das? thumb down
Jayne Cobb
Jayne Cobb
Asgardian-Warrior (The Song of Ice)

Anzahl der Beiträge : 8345

Nach oben Nach unten

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Rumors & Facts) Empty Re: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Rumors & Facts)

Beitrag  Yes, The -S- Mi März 21, 2012 4:47 pm

Jayne Cobb schrieb:Turtles from outa Space

Geänderte Orgin? Und dann auch noch Space-Turtles? Was soll'n das? thumb down

Beleidigt crazy halte Ohren zu No
Yes, The -S-
Yes, The -S-
Armor-Warrior (FIRE) - Director of SHIELD

Anzahl der Beiträge : 11441

https://phoenixatomos.forumieren.de

Nach oben Nach unten

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Rumors & Facts) Empty Re: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Rumors & Facts)

Beitrag  BufferUnderrun Do März 22, 2012 9:59 am

Ich sehe es jetzt schon kommen, dass die Turtles in ihrem eigenen Film eine Statistenrolle haben werden und der Fokus auf LaBoeuf liegen wird, der ständig "NONONONONONONONONO" schreit.
BufferUnderrun
BufferUnderrun
S.H.I.E.L.D.-Agent Cadet
S.H.I.E.L.D.-Agent Cadet

Anzahl der Beiträge : 160

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Jayne Cobb Do März 22, 2012 1:14 pm

BufferUnderrun schrieb:und der Fokus auf LaBoeuf liegen wird, der ständig "NONONONONONONONONO" schreit.

Soll der dabei sein? Ist das Bay neuer Liebling? nachdenken Grinsen
Jayne Cobb
Jayne Cobb

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Jayne Cobb So Apr 01, 2012 4:49 pm

Neue News zum Film:

Director Michael Bay recently sat down with reporter Robert Tim to discuss plans for his controversial new adaptation of the Ninja Turtles...

Tim: How are you this evening?
Bay: I'm excellent, and yourself?

Tim: Couldn’t be better. There has been a lot of controversy from fans concerning your plans for the new TMNT movie.
Bay: Uh oh spaghettis o’s! *laughs*

Tim: *laughing* Spaghetti and shit balls is more like it!
Bay: *Blank stare*

Tim: Uh, anyway, the most controversial aspect of your proposed film being that the Turtles are no longer Mutants, but Aliens.
Bay: I went to the original TMNT creators Peter Laird and Kevin Eastman, and they’re in full support of what I have planned. The fans are over reacting. It’s not what you think. Trust me, it’s going to be epic. Just wait and see.

Tim: There are rumors circling that you have plans to make this an R rated film. Is there any truth in that, or is it just a silly rumor?
Bay: Yes, that’s a fact actually. This would be the Ninja Turtles like no one has ever seen them before. They wouldn't be complete fucking idiots like in previous installments. There would be no craving pizza, popping off with lame jokes or shouting out "Cowabunga dude!" every 5 minutes. My story is a very dark and serious representation of the Turtles, much like how there were in the 1980's comic book version.

Tim: So this wouldn't be for children?
Bay: Nope, not for the kids. It would be very adult oriented. It’s just like what Christopher Nolan did with Batman Begins back in 2005. It would be really dark and gritty. The turtles would all have much more depth.

Tim: So why the R rating? Couldn't you maybe bring it down to a PG:13?
Bay: Oh hell no! This would be a pretty strong R rating. I don't want to go back on it one bit. I'm telling the true story of the Turtles, the way it was meant to be done. I'm doing it right.

Tim: Why would something as silly as the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles be taken so seriously? How could it have such a strong R rating?
Bay: Well, the thing is... they're called TEENAGE Mutant Ninja Turtles. Teenagers are hardcore. Trust me, I have two of my own and I've been around plenty more. They all smoke pot and have tons of pre-marital sex. I want these characters to act less like pre-pubescent boys and more like actual kick ass rebellious teens.

Tim: Is it true that this film will contain strong nudity?
Bay: Well, I don't know about strong nudity, but yes there will definitely be some. I want to have a love making scene between April O’Neil and one of the Turtles that will more then likely contain some nudity. I want this April O’Neal to be drop dead gorgeous... nice smooth legs, full lips, great round little booty and some big ole' tits. I want each of the Turtles to be very well hung. It’s more realistic that way. Turtles really do have great bit tally whackers. Next time you see a turtle, go take a peak. I'm not shitting you.

Tim: Whoa! Don't you think a love scene for a Ninja Turtles movie is taking it a little too far?
Bay: Not at all. It’s more realistic. It’s what teenagers do. I would like there to be a love triangle between April, Raphael and Leonardo. There has always been a bit of a rivalry between those two characters that I'm really going to bring out in this movie. Don't be surprised if one of the Turtles gets killed off in this movie as well.

Tim: You're going to kill off one of the Ninja Turtles?!
Bay: It’s like I keep telling ya Tim, people die. This shit is real. I'm not going for goofy and cheesy here. One of the characters... I'm not going to say who... will die in a car crash. Most likely because they were driving while intoxicated. We’ll also see the Turtles smoke pot and snort cocaine. One of them will have a pretty bad drug addiction. These kinds of things happen to every 8 out of 10 teenagers. It’s no secret that teens are complete fucking dumb shits.

Tim: You’re probably right there. Enough about the Turtles. What about Master Splinter? Has his character changed much?
Bay: He’s more of a hard ass… kind of a neglectful father figure that never really spends time or knows their kids. I had a dad, and believe me, that’s pretty much how almost every dad is. He would constantly be running them down and bitching at them. He actually causes Michelangelo to develop an eating disorder. He’s a little bit chubbier then his brothers. As a result Splinter will constantly give him a hard time and call him a fat ass.

Tim: Okay then, how about the villain? Will Shredder appear in it?
Bay: Yes, he will be the main villain. In my version Shredder will be a homosexual. Don't be surprised if he actually molests one of the Turtles... and yes, I know it’s shocking... but hey, these kinds of things happen every day. I think making Shredder a fag is a bold new step that will make the movie all the more cerebral.

Tim: So when should we expect to see this new movie?
Bay: It’s hard to say. It’s a long complicated process. If all goes well we should see it hit the big screen around 2014.

Tim: Okay then, I'm afraid that’s all the time we have. Thank you very much Mr. Bay.
Bay: No problem. It was my pleasure.

Kurze zusammenfassungen, für alle, die kein Englisch können:

- Der Film soll ab 18 sein.
- Es soll eine Sexszene zwischen April und einem der Turtles geben.
- Einer der Turtles wird sterben.
- Einer der Turtles soll Drogenabhängig sein.

crazy

Quelle
Jayne Cobb
Jayne Cobb

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Yes, The -S- So Apr 01, 2012 5:26 pm

Shocked

nachdenken

Neutral

Mad

Oh mein Gott

Beleidigt

confused

No

halte Ohren zu

Yes, The -S-
Yes, The -S-

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Jayne Cobb So Apr 01, 2012 11:15 pm

Schade, das sich nicht noch mehr dazu geäußert haben, aber einen habe ich wenigstens gekriegt. LOL

Dann werde ich das ganze mal Auflösen:

Spoiler:
Jayne Cobb
Jayne Cobb

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Yes, The -S- Mo Apr 02, 2012 5:19 am

hmpf....so kurz vor'm Ende des TAGES

Yes, The -S-
Yes, The -S-

Nach oben Nach unten

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Rumors & Facts) Empty GENUG MIT DEN APRILscherze....kurz vor April

Beitrag  Yes, The -S- Sa März 29, 2014 10:43 pm

Der erste RICHTIGE Trailer
Yes, The -S-
Yes, The -S-

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Yes, The -S- Do Sep 22, 2016 12:25 pm

Ich habe jetzt am Sonntag den Film angekuckt (auf Pro 7). Erst nach zwanzig Minuten werden sie gezeigt. Effekte 'up to Date', die Fights gut choreographiert aber die meisten waren kurz. Der Zusammenhang, die Origin woher die Mutantion kam fand ich dann schon gut durchdacht, auch modern. Super stark die Szenen im Schnee (die Fahrzeuge), einfach herbe geil die Beatbox Freestyle Szene im Fahrstuhl.
Es war schon gut aber inhaltlich fand ich die die drei älteren Filme (obWOHL es "Gummi"kostüme waren) und sogar die Realserie irgendwie besser, vom Humor, die Sprüche, von der (kindlichen?) Art, ...(und ich weiss, das die Comics düster sind).
Yes, The -S-
Yes, The -S-

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Gesponserte Inhalte

Gesponserte Inhalte

Nach oben Nach unten